11.24.2007

My teeth!

Caylin's second tooth finally popped through a couple of days ago. The first one came through a couple of weeks ago, and I could have sworn that the second one was right behind it. Well, two weeks later it finally appeared. I haven't managed to get any pictures yet, but she looks so cute with them. My favorite part is that every once in a while I find her with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, and she is really moving it back and forth over her teeth, trying to figure out what is in there. She's already managed to put quite a few teeth marks in the coffee table, which I am hoping I can eventually cover up with a magic marker or something.

Caylin also started clapping last week, although it's only a one-handed clap for the time being. She holds her right hand still while she claps with her left. I'm hoping eventually that right hand will come around!

1 little munchkins:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey,
I just found your blog from Jess'. Caylin is so cute!! Sounds like you are doing great. I am still out of it and don't have a blog but now I can check up on yours.
Amy montgomery (Jensen)