12.17.2007

I made it!

Okay, so I know this probably isn't as exciting to some of you as it is to me, but I finally made it back to my pre-baby weight. I know you're probably thinking also that it has also been nine months, which would seem like plenty of time, but when you gain 63, yes, 63 pounds to begin with, it is a big deal to get it back off. Plus the fact that I had just run a marathon when I got pregnant means that I had a lot to live up to, at least in my mind. My goal was to lose it by the time Caylin was nine months, and I made it, by just a few days. I was watching home movies this morning of when she was born, and let me just say, I hope I never look like that again! (Don't get me wrong, Caylin was worth every bit!!!)

3 little munchkins:

Kari said...

Good job! Congratulations on making your goal. I think you look great and you have for a long time, but that's awesome you were able to lose it. I'd like to get back to my Right After High School weigh, but we'll see how that goes. ;)

Jess said...

You are so funny! You look fabulous!

Kelsey said...

63?????? You never looked like it. You look so great :) You are twigggggggg.