9.02.2009

Introducing . . .

BREE


Bree was born Monday at 7:59 pm weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measuring 20.5 inches long. I'll just say delivery this time was not without a challenge, but a different sort of challenge than with Caylin. My epidural worked for about 10 minutes, then wore off completely, and there wasn't time for another one, so Bree was born naturally. She is beautiful and Caylin is so excited about her little sister.


the last prego pic

the proud daddy

our little family
Caylin giving Bree her new lovey

this is Bree's gift to Caylin - a new baby doll

10 little munchkins:

Sly Family said...

Congrats!!! Bree is absolutely beautiful. Is her full name Bree, or is it shortened? Having Bree naturally...OUCH? Which do you prefer epidural or natural?

Tory said...

Lindsey! She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet her.

schaars said...

Yeah Congrats! Bree is Beautiful another little mini you! I think I commented on every one of your pictures on facebook! I want to come and see you next week or whenever you are ready for visitors. Also I would love to come and get Caylin from you and have her play with Sienna and I am serious so just let me know!

Marleepatts said...

So cute I am sure that Caylin is going to be extra helpful for you and the baby.

Shawna Wilson said...

so cute! Hope all is going well with two kiddos now! I was chatting with Heather at the salon last night and it sounds like the delivery was something you'll never forget! wow...way to go woman!

Jess said...

Congrats Linds, she is beautiful!!! My epidural was horrible at that hospital too. Maybe they need a new anesthesiologist there. Who was yours? I got my bill for my epidural a month ago, and I didn't want to pay it since it was so crappy! Glad you endured though, she is just precious!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Congratulations Lindsey!
I am so excited for you. She's beautiful!

Shane and Lauren said...

Yay! She is so adorable. Congrats on a healthy little baby that is finally here.

carla thorup said...

oh she is darling! and i think looks a lot like colby... crazy! so glad she's here and can't wait to meet her in real life :)

Emily said...

She is beautiful! Congrats...so nice to be on this side of it! You are tough - way to go on the delivery! That is crazy but you are amazing!