11.24.2009

Catch Up

A little recap of November so far:

Bree had her two month check up. She weighs 10 lbs. 15 oz. and is 22 3/4 inches long. She is sleeping through the night most of the time and has started to laugh. Caylin is such a good big sister and just loves her to pieces.
She got her first shots and was not very happy about it.
Our kitchen in our new house went from looking like this:
to this:
to this:

and this:
Colby surprised me last Friday for my birthday with a pedicure for Caylin and I. It was so fun to have Caylin along and get a little pampering!

My mom took Caylin to the dollar store and let her pick out some presets for me. She got us aprons to use in the new kitchen.
The house is really starting to come together and we hope to be in by Christmas! Yay!

5 little munchkins:

Kari said...

I'm so excited to see your house! It is looking beautiful.

Those aprons are totally cute. Good dollar store bargain.

carla thorup said...

i am so glad to finally hear news about the house! and i'm glad to see that christmas is still the goal. how very fun! and the kitchen looks great!

also, your kids are cute. and i feel like i haven't seen you or them in a long time. so i am glad there are blogs and picture :)

Kelsey said...

Bree is getting big! So cute.
Your kitch looks great. How fun!!!!

Emily said...

I cannot wait to see that house done! The kitchen looks great. I am sure you are working hard! We are jealous...what a great location and house.

schaars said...

Looks like your house is coming along how nice to be in by Christmas. Your girlies are so cute I can't believe how much like they look alike. I bet you are having way to much fun shopping for two girls and dressing two girls!