8.23.2010

Caylin's first day of Preschool!

Caylin has been so excited to start school, and could hardly contain herself this morning as she got ready. I can't believe she is big enough for this, but am so excited to see her learn and make new friends. It's going to be nice to get some one-on-one time with Bree as well while she's gone, but I'm going to miss my little girl too! This morning as I was driving her to school I told her I was a little sad because she was getting so big. She said, "It's okay mom, don't cry!"





3 little munchkins:

schaars said...

So you decided on Challenger? That will be a good fit for Caylin, she is really smart like her momma!!! Her little outfit is so dang cute. I am in DENIAL that our girls are old enough for school. I am just happy Sienna will be going where I am teaching, otherwise I would be a reck!!! Miss you girls, and hope you have had a good summer.

betsy said...

Yay for Challenger! I went there before we moved. It is crazy that she's old enough for school. What made you decide on putting her in this year as opposed to waiting till next? I'm trying to decide what to do for Niki. Definitely next year but still not sure for this year. So how was it Caylin?!

Kelsey said...

wahoo for preschool! I can't wait for Hallie to go back :)