9.05.2007

My new high chair!



Today Caylin's new high chair arrived in the mail. She looks so dang cute in it. I am trying to put off starting her on solid foods until the six month mark, but I really don't know if I can! She has tried popsicles, ice cream, a sno cone, and a few other things, and she is really excited to eat, so we'll see just how long we both can wait. One thing is for sure, it is bound to be a hilarious adventure for us both!

I also had to put this picture on here of her sitting up. Uncle Chris and Ashley came over to visit, and she decided to sit on her own for a couple of minutes for the first time!



2 little munchkins:

Becky said...

I could just squish her!

Jess said...

Linds,

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Keep blogging, and lets get together soon!