8.19.2008

Boating with the Healeys

Yesterday we went boating with Colby's family to Echo. It was such a nice day, and maybe one of the last times to go out this year (boo!). Caylin had so much fun running around and she loved being on the boat, and even got to go on the tube! She turns 17 months on Friday, and I can't believe how she is turning into a little girl with a lot of spunk and personality! Her favorite things to say lately are "other one" as she points out multiples of everything and "come" as she grabs your hand and takes you where she wants you to go.


of course wuvey and mimi had to come boating too!



Amanda, Caylin, mommy, Lisa
right before we all wiped out (sorry girls, it was too funny not to post!)

4 little munchkins:

Brett and Lisa said...

Best tube ride yet.. Love the pics!

Kelsey said...

oh...I heard about the last pic :)
I was laughing so hard. Good for Colby!!!
Caylin is so cute and getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys on Friday.

Kelsey said...

I posted our playdate! I hope you got cuter pics then I did. Blasted Camera!!!!!!!!!!
So great to see you :)

betsy said...

Fun post! I can't believe our babies are a year and a half. I'm just counting down (one more Sunday left) to the day Niki goes to Nursery!