8.15.2008

Lagoon

Yesterday was Caylin's first trip to Lagoon. I am not too much of an amusement park person, but it was totally worth it just to watch her enjoy herself. She went on all the "kiddie" rides and had a blast! She also loved the train. I just want to note also that not only did she eat corn on the cob, but she had a piece of pizza for dinner also! (I always worry when we go out to dinner because she can't have her waffles or cereal, so I was sure to pack plenty of crackers, but I didn't even need them! The joy of the little things in life!)

plane ride with Tate
boats with Josh

Grandma Jill and Papa Fred with the little ones
Caylin and Austin
this was by far her favorite ride - everytime it stopped she kept saying "again!"
Caylin and Connor
that right there made it worth it all!!!

3 little munchkins:

Maquel said...

You had a much better experience that we did with Stockton at Lagoon. He was 18 months when we took him and he didn't like that fact that we couldn't go on the rides with him. We had much better luck at Disneyland.

schaars said...

So fun Casey and I have been meaning to go to Lagoon the entire summer I hope we make it! It seems like we are bouncing from one Cabin to the next. I should be home all next weeks so we should plan a play date. Talk to you soon.

Kelsey said...

soo cute! Looks like you guys had fun.