10.25.2008

Potato Bug

Last week we were at the store and I was so excited to have Colby with us (doesn't that just say a lot about how boring my life is! I really like it when Colby comes shopping with me for some reason, although I know he hates it and it really isn't much of an outing). I told him I wanted to look for a Mr. Potato Head for Caylin for Christmas, and ran into a display of Halloween Potato Heads. It was so cute, but I couldn't justify buying it just for Halloween and was going to look for a more generic one. I showed Colby, and being the dad with his little girl wrapped around his finger, he insisted we buy it for her. When we got it home and opened it, Caylin loved it and started carrying it around with her, that is, until daddy scared the bejeebees out of her with it by putting the ghost sheet on his head and chasing her around the house. She was scared of the thing for a couple of days, and is still a little hesitant about having the ghost costume on, but luckily she loves the thing. She calls it "Tato Bug" and most of the time even has to sleep with it.

Isn't he so cute?


I love the costume!

3 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

That is sooo cute and funny! I was laughing picture Colby doing that.

Sly Family said...

I love Mr. Potato Head! I can't wait until Isabelle is old enough to play with one. I love the video of Caylin dancing, she is soooo cute.

schaars said...

I cant wait for this week would you mind if we switched it to Thursday? Casey has Tuesday off and has to work every other day so I just wanted to spend some time with him. Let me know.