11.03.2008

Hap-BEE Halloween!



This is my cute little bee. When I saw this costume online, I just had to have it! She loved everything about Halloween this year, especially the treats!



trying to blow out the candle

going after the treats
we went to Mimi and Papa's Ward Primary Halloween party last week and she had so much fun

she loved the little games they had to play
and even got a scary spider painted on her face! The highlight of the night was someone who was dressed like one of the wizards from Lord of the Rings, but Caylin was so excited to see that Jesus had shown up to the party! She kept looking for him all night, but when we went to take her over to see him, she wouldn't go.
I was sad to take down all the decorations because Caylin loved the spiders, pumpkins, skeletons, witches and ghosts. I guess we'll have to get Christmas out early so that she has something new to be excited about!

7 little munchkins:

Shawna Wilson said...

That Bee costume is so cute! I was just saying to Robbie, now I want to decorate for Christmas...everything looks so plain without some sort of holiday decor!

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! She looks so cute Linds. I wish Jesus would come to our ward parties :)

carla thorup said...

So adorable! She is like a princess bee.. so fun :)

schaars said...

She is the CUTEST little bee her costume is so cute! It was so fun getting together last week.

Emily said...

What a cute little Bee! I love it. I saw your Mom tonight...she did a GREAT job at our meeting. It's so fun to see her.

Shawna Wilson said...

P.S. - I'm getting a bunch of gals together one night this month to make some really awesome homemade Christmas advent calendars. I think our girls would love them, and they really are so cute. If you're interested, send me an email and I'll send you the details...

shawnamarie55@yahoo.com

Sly Family said...

I love the bee costume! I have seen so many cute little costumes this Halloween, I love it. However, Caylin is the cutest bee I have ever seen!!!