11.08.2008

What's better than an M&M cookie?

Last night we went and spent the night at my family's cabin in Midway. After dinner we stopped at the store to grab a few things, and the lady behind the bakery counter gave Caylin a free M&M cookie. She is an M&M monster, and this is how she decided to eat the cookie!



I told you she was an M&M monster! She is trying to reach the M&Ms in the trail mix that we thought we put out of reach!
When we woke up this morning, this is what we saw. It was so beautiful because the entire valley was covered in fog, but we were above it all.


Caylin was a big help when it came to cleaning up; I know you can't tell, but she is using the little Shark vacuum and she did for about twenty minutes straight!

4 little munchkins:

Sly Family said...

I love the video!!! Who knew an M&M cookie could be so much fun to eat!!!

Kelsey said...

she is so so so cute! She looks so old in that last pic.

Tory said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited to find your blog! Caylin is gorgeous. The last time I saw her she was just a few weeks old.

Kelsey said...

Isn't it your bday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS! Hope you had a fabulous day.