1.10.2009

St. George

Okay, so I realize this post is really far behind, but my camera has been a little stinker and wouldn't let me get any photos from it. So that's my excuse.

We drove down to St. George on New Year's Eve to spend time with Colby's family. It was such a fun trip, although I was freezing the entire time, but at least there wasn't any snow! The girls got in lots of shopping and the guys even got in a round of golf. Caylin just loved having kids around all the time to play with.

New Year's Eve - love the half evil eye?
partners in crime - Caylin and Haley

we went swimming, and when I put her swimsuit on, she danced around on the bed saying "Halloween costume!!!" - I guess it's been a while since she's been in the pool!


she loved cousin Josh's bike and rode around forever - too bad we really don't have anywhere to store one for her right now


all ready to go, although I don't know where

what would a Utes victory be without a victory dance?
(Creed, Colby, Tyler, John, Brett)

it just kept going and going, but then again, can you blame them?!


Go Utes!

3 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

so cute! I haven't seen Hailey(sp) since before she had hair!! And without a bow!!! :)
I heard you guys had a blast.

Marleepatts said...

You guys and your pictures are so cute.

Jess said...

Go UTES! Was that not the best ever! We were just in Hawaii and Jeff wore his Utah hat most of the time. People made comments right and left, its great to have the Utes noticed!