4.15.2009

Happy Easter!

Okay, so I'm a little behind posting these, but better late than never, right! I was so excited to see Caylin on Easter, and she didn't disappoint. She has so much fun finding the eggs the Easter Bunny hid around the house, and for the first dozen or so she found, she would hand them to Colby or I and say "Open it!" She was no fool and knew there were goodies inside!


Look at these two beauties!

My sister-in-law brought her kids' chicks to my in-laws to take pictures with. I was just glad Caylin didn't squeeze this poor little thing to death!


mommy and Caylin


the crew before the big hunt


finding the loot


all the cousins - don't they look so cute?!

3 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

so cute! I love her dress. Love the pix of the cousins.
Can't wait to play next week :)
I'm sooooo excited for you guys!

Healey Family said...

Looks like Caylin and Tyson are staring at the same thing! lol

Kari said...

She's so cute! I love those shoes she has on with her dress!