4.01.2009

Are the terrible twos really this terrible???

We have been experiencing tantrums around here for a while now, and I thought that would be the worst of it, but little did I know. About a week before her birthday, the tantrums got ten times worse, and I'm not kidding! I had no idea they could really get that bad, but it is my battle every day. Don't get me wrong, I love this little girl, and she can be really sweet, but those tantrums bring out a whole new side of her!

6 little munchkins:

Mindylou said...

I thought Mitchell was perfect as a two year old, and naively considered us blessed in some special way.... until he turned three. For some kids is it 2, some 18 months, and for others 3. I do find it hilarious watching some of their antics. I wish I had recorded more of them.

Kelsey said...

To answer your question: YES!

Healey Family said...

Not looking forward to that stage! Why don't we just trade kids for a day? Maybe that will solve the problem. :O) Thanks so much for BB sitting Tyson tonight!

carla thorup said...

does she swear when she has tantrums? b/c although i'm sure it's awful as a mom to experience tantrums and rants... swearing from a 3 year old would make it funnier.

did she learn "holy Sh*@" from dee dee? ... probably. :)

carla thorup said...

i meant 2 year old. these fat fingers hit the wrong key.

Kelsey said...

when do you find out what you're having?