5.20.2009

California Adventure






































We did California Adventures on Wednesday, and I was hoping that Caylin had mostly gotten over her fear of large characters. At first she was unsure of Mickey, but you can see that after a bit she actually gave him a hug and wasn't too scared of Pluto. It was so fun to watch her with these guys because you never knew how she was going to react. Her favorite part of the day was the water park in Bug's Life and she got soaked! She also loved the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show, and I wish I had taken a video camera to show how into it she got. She was singing along with all the characters and pointing out everything. By the end of the day she was spent, and the next morning we had a hard time waking her up!

1 little munchkins:

schaars said...

How fun we are planning a Disneyland trip in August and I can't wait your pictures just made me so EXCITED! How cute is your little niece with the little poka dot dress she looks so much like creed to me! And linds you look amazing are you sure you are prego? So have you guys come up with a name yet?