8.01.2009

Ahhhhhh . . .

I finally feel like I can sit back and take a breather after this tiring and hectic week. We officially moved into my grandparents' basement on Tuesday, and I have been cleaning and unpacking and organizing all week. Today I feel like I finally got everything in its place and it feels like home at last. Too bad I have to do this all again in a few months, but for now, all is good. Next project: washing and putting away baby clothes, setting up the porta-crib, and getting ready for the next big adventure in our lives.

3 little munchkins:

Kari said...

Holy cow, only 34 days left?!?! We've got to get together before the baby comes!

carla thorup said...

i am excited to see your prego belly at dee dee's this saturday! i can't believe you only have like a month left... so crazy!

and i want to hear more about the house situation and everything, because we know how long/frustrating/awesome it can be!

Kelsey said...

wait a sec.......where the heck were you guys tonight?