10.05.2009

Words of Wisdom

Yesterday as we were driving in the car, Caylin profoundly says from the back seat, "Daddy, Bree isn't in mommy's tummy - she's in her carseat!"

The other day I was on the phone with Colby and when I was done Caylin asked who I had been talking to. I told her it was daddy, and then she sat for a minute and said, "Daddy, I like that name!"

She was telling me something this morning and I told her it was a good idea. She left and came back a few seconds later and said, "I didn't say is that a good idea! Is that a good idea? Silly!" (She always asks now if things are a good idea!)

I just love hearing what she comes up with in her little mind!

2 little munchkins:

Kari said...

LOL, she's such a witty little girl!

schaars said...

She is way too smart!!! I swear I am the worlds worst friend I still havent come over to see your sweet little babes we have been sik and had all sorts of drama! Can we play thur or Fri so I can finally see her before she is one?