4.21.2008

Half Marathon

I did the half marathon this past weekend and despite my fears, I was able to do it in pretty good time. I really was hoping to be able to do the full marathon, but when it came down to it, training with a little one in the cold just wasn't possible. Thanks to my wonderful husband for getting up early on his only day to sleep in and helping with Caylin. Thanks to my parents and Colby's parents for coming out to support me - it really helped!


My cheering section at mile 7

Caylin didn't like it when we took away the Creamie for the picture
My prize at the end!

7 little munchkins:

Winford said...

That's honestly so awesome Lindsey. Keep it up and you'll get the next marathon

betsy said...

Congratulations Lindsey! And what a great trophy!

Jess said...

Congrats Linds! You are so motivated to keep running. I could only handle the 5K.

Kelsey said...

I was wondering if you ran. Good job! Let's play soon :)

schaars said...

You go girl I cant believe you find the time to train for even a half marathon let alone a full!

Heather said...

Way to go LINDS!!!! We love you and are so proud of your accomplishments. You are the greatest aunt and sis. We love you!!! LOVE, Heather and family

Kari said...

That is so awesome! I am seriously so impressed by your running.