4.01.2008

Zion


This past weekend we took a short but much needed vacation to Zion National Park for my family reunion. Caylin had lots of fun running around on the grass chasing bubbles, going swimming, and even did great on our easy (and paved) hike (who wouldn't when you have someone pushing you around in a stroller!). I couldn't believe how beautiful it is there, and the weather was perfect. The last picture is of Caylin sitting with my dad reading a magazine. She sat there and turned the pages over and over again for at least twenty minutes with him. It was the cutest thing to watch!

3 little munchkins:

schaars said...

How fun and what darling pictures. She is too cute I love that she is walking I can't wait for Sienna to start walking she is so close. You have the cutest little family. I just got your message and will call you later so we can get together.

Kelsey said...

she is so cute!

Jess said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, and of course Caylin looks darling as always.