6.07.2008

This little piggy . . .

Thanks to Ashlee, I put Caylin's hair in pigtails the other day and I love it! It looks so cute, but it makes her look so big also! I can't believe how fast she is growing up and quickly she is turning into a little girl. I just thought I would share some pics of her new 'do. (She also, if you can't tell, has all of a sudden turned into a binky girl! She has to have it all the time, along with lovey. It's funny too because she can't just have one or the other - she almost always has to have both!)

This is our daily ritual - going for walks outside, and Caylin always has to take her baby

Chillin' in the laundry basket

4 little munchkins:

betsy said...

Her hair is too cute. I like that they are high. Niki has no hair on top, her pigtails are low ones. Where do you get the cute flower clips and those pigtail ribbons? Niki is now in love with her little stroller with a dolly riding in it. When are they going to be able to play together?

betsy said...

I would love some bows and flowers. We love pink and purple of course and whatever else you think we would like. We will pay you as well. You are so crafty you should open and Etsy shop. Have you heard of it?

schaars said...

Love the piggys they look so cute and I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I am excited for Tuesday its about time we get together!!!!

Kelsey said...

She couldn't be cuter! I love the stripes/dots outfit. I really like your new background. You need to tutor me on how to do all that stuff :)