6.20.2008

Rocks and Water

Caylin has a new obsession: rocks. She loves digging in the dirt for them, and this is her collection. She digs them up and then comes and puts them on top of the sprinkler box in front of our place. It is so cute!
she is in the middle of calling to the birdies (weh ah you?)
This week we met some friends at Liberty Park to play in the water. Caylin had a blast, but I think she enjoyed the prospect of being able to just run around just as much as the water.


She even had time to stop and smell the flowersThis is my new toy I got this week!

8 little munchkins:

Becky said...

Hey my two girls -

I have missed you both so much, and have been calling "Weh ah you" the whole time, but I will find you tomorrow. Love the pictures! It's so fun to pull these up while on vacation.

Love you two!!!!!!
Mimi and DeeDee

betsy said...

Congrats on the new car Lindsey! Wow, Caylin's hair is so long on top and so blonde!

Kelsey said...

cute car!!! Where do you get those cute bows for pigies? She is so cute guys! We should go to Liberty and let the girls play in the water. Hal would LOVE IT.

Kari said...

Her hair looks so cute in those pigtails! It is so long!

I like your new toy! I wanna come see it. We should get together for lunch or something sometime.

Shane and Lauren said...

Wow, what a "toy!" That's exciting! I love Caylin's pigtails! Sorry I couldn't make it to the park the other week...I heard you and Cath had quite the turn out! I'm out of town for ahile, but we'll all HAVE to do it one of these weeks!

schaars said...

Can I just say that Caylin looks so cute in that swim suit where did you get it?! ha ha I am so excited to get the girls together good thing we are doing something in doors its going to be so hot tomorrow!

schaars said...

Hey Linds Sienna broke my phone today I hope you read this before tomorrow I of course dont have your number to call you, but I am still planning on tomorrow. If you get this email me ashleeschaar@mac.com

Thanx

schaars said...

I thought that picture of you showing Caylin the fish was so cute! I can take it off if you want? Lets for sure play after the 4th. At one of our houses that way we can talk and not chase the girls around.