6.02.2008

Weh ah you? (Where are you?)

Caylin's new thing is asking where things are: the birdies, the moon, lovey, me. It is so cute. It started with looking for birdies and the moon, but as of yesterday, she started looking for lovey. Out of nowhere she called out "weh-ah-you" and then all of a sudden I hear "eh-i-i" (here it is!), and I found her sitting on the ground hugging lovey. This morning I went out of the room and she starts calling me "weh-ah-you." I was hoping she would find me and exclaim "eh-you-ah" (here you are), but instead I found that she had dragged the diaper bag into our room and was pulling everything out of it. I guess she got just a bit distracted! It is so cute to hear her say it, and then to watch her play the game with herself, and get so excited when she actually finds what she is looking for!

3 little munchkins:

schaars said...

She is a smarty pants like her momma! And so so cute what day do you want to get together would friday work for you? We could do a picnic at wheeler farm or just whatever!!!

Kelsey said...

She is so cute...and smart :)

Maquel said...

Hey Lindsey! Caylin is adorable. That so fun that she is already talking a lot.