9.13.2008

The Fair


This past week we went to the Fair with Colby's family. It wouldn't be the start of fall without a trip to the good old Fair! It is a family tradition of Colby's family that I love, especially now that Caylin is old enough to enjoy it as well! She had so much fun seeing all the animals and rides, and especially loved the display of antique tractors (honestly, I don't know why she is so obsessed with tractors, airplanes, helicoptors, fire trucks, ambulances, and motorcycles, but then again, I was quite a tomboy as a child as well!) Thanks Papa Fred and Grandma Jill for a fun night at the Fair, minus the bout of food poisoning or something that Colby picked up and is still trying to completely recuperate from!


Caylin and Lauren waiting to ride the ponies
she loved the pony ride!
what would a trip to the Fair be without a ride or two on the giant yellow slide? Caylin kept telling me no the whole way up the stairs, but once we went down, she kept yelling "again!" She loved it!

2 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

So fun! I love her outfit. I hope Colby is feeling better.

Shawna Wilson said...

Looks like a fun time! You guys are always doin something new and exciting...the life of a Healey, right? FYI - I tagged you!