9.22.2008

18 Months!


I can't believe Caylin is already 18 months! She has such a cute personality, and talks like crazy. The other day she came into the kitchen with my purse on her arm, then turned around and said "Bye, see ya!!!" I asked her where she was going, and she said "Party!" She is so much fun and really keeps me on my toes.

Today we went in for her 18 month check up, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was climbing the charts just fine. She weighs 21 lbs 8 oz. (11%) and is 31.1 inches (34%). Her head, however was in the 92nd percentile!

Caylin went to nursery yesterday for the first time! I was a little worried that she would have a hard time, so I was planning on sitting in there with her for a least a little bit. As soon as I opened the door and she saw the other kids playing with all the new and exciting toys, she was off. She didn't even bother to say goodbye! I'm glad that went better than expected, and it was wierd to sit in class and not have to worry about entertaining anyone!
My big girl!

6 little munchkins:

Maquel said...

Isn't nursery great?! I'm a little scared for Stockton to go to Primary in January--he likes nursery too much.

Caylin's dress is adorable, by the way. You always have her in the cutest clothes.

Kelsey said...

so big! She is so cute.

betsy said...

Nursery is the bomb (I may be the only person left who uses that phrase). I love leaving her there and being able to enjoy primary/relief society without a little crazy person to run after. I'm glad Caylin is growing steadily. Niki is still hasn't broken 20 lbs - she's 19.6! Almost there!

Jess said...

Her pigtails are probably my favorite thing! :)

Sly Family said...

At first scrapbooking digitally is a little crazy, but after a day or two you really pick everything up. If you ever need any help or have any questions just give me a call and I will try to help. But my sister is the real expert so I may have to call her :)

Caylin is so cute!!! How fast time flies!

carla thorup said...

It is always good to see you and that chiquita of yours! Good luck at the St. George Marathon this weekend, we'll miss you at the cabin for Conference!