9.22.2008

Random facts

The rules:
1. Link to person who has tagged you:Shawna
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment


  1. I have a major sweet tooth, and nothing is more tempting to me than peanut m&m's. I have found that out more and more the last week because I broke down and bought some for Halloween, but I have ended up eating almost all of them by myself already. I try not to keep them in the house for that very reason, and the scale has not been my friend since I bought them!
  2. I love to watch America's Best Dance Crew. I secretly wish I could dance like them, but I have little hope for that one.
  3. I love thunder and lightning. When I was younger we lived with my grandparents for a year or so and for some reason I remember there being thunder and lightning nearly every night that summer. I would sit outside on their front porch for the longest time just watching and listening and smelling the rain.
  4. I love pumpkin; anything pumpkin - pumpkin soup, cookies, bread, I even love the smell of the Jack-O-Lanterns when you put the candles in them and they get slightly burned.
  5. I hate people who either don't use their turn signals or make a wrong turn or miss a turn and then do a really stupid move to try and correct themselves, whether it means cutting someone else off and looking like a real idiot or not. Hopefully that made at least some sense, but in general, I just hate stupid drivers!
  6. I have to shower with rubber gloves on because of the eczema on my hands. The wierd thing now is that it feels strange to shower without them on!

I tag: Ashlee, Betsy, Lisa

1 little munchkins:

betsy said...

Linds, you seriously have so many fun quirks and fun facts about yourself. You are just a cutie. I will try to think of some interesting things about myself - I am pretty dull though.