12.10.2008

I Am a Child of God

So last Sunday I was sitting in the foyer with Caylin during Sacrament Meeting, and she turns to me and says, out of nowhere, "I am a kild (child) of God!" It caught me a bit off guard, but I couldn't help but smile and give her a big hug.

She was in the Primary program a few weeks ago along with the rest of the Nursery, and they were supposed to get up and say "My name is . . . I am a Child of God." She got up and said her name, and I told her the I am a Child of God part a bit fast, so she just said "God," but that's better than what she had practiced, which was either "My name is God," or "My name is Caylin, I am God!"

Anyway, she has been saying "I am a kild of God" randomly the past couple of days and it is so cute. While in the store the other day, she wouldn't stop saying it. I don't know if the people around us could really hear her, but it was so cute!

This is my Caylin after a sheet of stickers. She also had to have her glasses on because mommy did too.
I thought this was so cute! She was playing with her "tato bugs" the other day and I looked over and she had created this masterpiece all by herself! The pieces are even in the right places, although a bit crooked, but I have to say I was impressed!

4 little munchkins:

schaars said...

She is too cute! We need to get together sometime soon I LOVED your xmas card now if I could just get mine out!!!

Kelsey said...

this made me laugh soooo hard :)
I wish she would've said one the lines she practiced!

carla thorup said...

that is darling! it almost makes me miss my calling in nursery... almost. Your christmas card was cute too! (i saw it at carole and david's)

Shawna Wilson said...

What a cutie pie! Yes, Christmas this year is going to be so much fun...I know I'll be spoiling the pants off Taryn, but oh well! Merry Christmas to you too!

BTW, I love how she'd say I am God! Hilarious!