12.24.2008

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe to day is Christmas Eve already. I can't explain how excited I am to see Caylin tomorrow morning and see how she reacts to all the presents under the tree. Last year I was excited, but the only thing she really cared about was a package of peanut M&Ms from my stocking. She has been singing Christmas songs all month (Up On the Housetop and Santa Cwaus is Coming to Town being her personal favorites), enjoying opening up the advent calendar each morning, and searching for Christmas lights whenever we go out in the car. She loves to help me turn the Christmas tree lights on, and has even helped take the tags off some of the presents. What a magical time of year to experience all these joys through the eyes of a child, and it has been really neat to try and teach Caylin about the true meaning of Christmas and about the birth of our Savior. I wish that the season wasn't almost over and we could keep it around longer because I think Caylin and I will both really miss everything. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and get to enjoy time with your families and friends!


(I just had to post a pic of my little girly girl - she has really become ALL girl the last little bit and it has been so fun!)

2 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

what a sweet pea! I hope you had a great christmas. Wasn't it fun watching them this year?

Marleepatts said...

I thought that I would leave a comment then you will be able to see my blog too. Hope you guys had a merry christmas.
The Pattersons