2.16.2009

Happy Balentine's Day!


Happy Balentine's Day (as Caylin says it)! It was so much fun this year with Caylin; she really got into it. She got "Lightning McQueen" Valentine's to decorate and hand out, and she did a pretty good job of coloring them.



This is the Valentine's box I made for my mom. It is tradition in my family to have a Valentine's box at dinner with prizes inside.

I decided I needed to make a box for myself for our own little tradition and I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Caylin got a princess music book, a princess wand, princess stickers, and a box of animal crackers.

It looks like Colby may have been a little jealous!

After dinner we decorated cookies. Caylin actually did manage to get candy on the first one she decorated, but after that, it was a contest to see how much candy she could shovel in her mouth before we took it away.

3 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

I love her little voice :)

Becky said...

Thank you so much for the Valentine box. It was perfect! It will be so fun to bring it out year after year for our family Valentine party.
(I've been laughing all day about Shaun the Sheep - love that show!)

Mimi

Sly Family said...

My family never really had any Valentine's Day traditions so it was fun to read about yours!!! I may have to steal some of your ideas. What do you do with the Valentines box? By the way both of the boxes are really cute!