2.04.2009

My Little Princess

Lately Caylin has been my little princess; really getting into the "girly" stuff. I love it because for so long all she really cared about was trucks, tractors, and watching sports with daddy. The other day we went on a hunt to find a princess crown for her and I was so happy to find this little number from Target, complete with the necklace, earrings and ring (she even completes the theme with her princess fruit snacks)! She is so funny with it and loves it!
So did anyone else know that Tuesday nights at Baskin Robbins is $1 kiddie scoop night? I was in heaven when I figured this one out (especially since I've been craving ice cream lately)! I tutor on Tuesday nights, so when I left, I told Caylin that if she was good I would bring her some ice cream home. I called when I was done, and she answered the phone with "Hi mommy! Mommy, you bringing ice cream?!" My mom said that she had been patiently waiting all night for her ice cream, so I rewarded her with some chocolate chip. She was so excited and I think this just might become a tradition!This is the face she gave me when I told her to say "Cheese"! I love it!

2 little munchkins:

Marleepatts said...

This is my whole life with Tenley I have to constantly help her with her jewelry and princess constumes-it is so fun.

Kelsey said...

she is so cute! Her and Hallie will have so much fun together :)
Hope to see you Friday!