3.27.2009

Caylin's Birthday Parties

After more than three hours of reading instructions and turning screws, I don't know who was more excited for Caylin to see her new kitchen, me or Colby! She was with me when I bought it, and she had been asking about it for two weeks. She got so excited when she saw it!
Sunday night we had a little cupcake party. My family, Colby's parents, my grandparents and my aunt came over to celebrate. Look how cute that apron is that mimi made to go with her kitchen!

This is at her "princess party" the next day at Grandma Jill and Papa Fred's house.
she got a remote control Lightning McQueen, and she is still scared to death of it, even when she drives it, so she has to be sure that it can't get her!

3 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

yay for the kitch! I bet she LOVES it. Let's play soon.

schaars said...

Why do they make kids toys so hard to put together??? eVerY time I buy a new toy it takes FOREVER to put it together!!! It was so fun bumping into you at the mall you look so CUTE!!!Love her little kitchen you will find that they are the best/worst things well at least siennas is she has way to many things that go with it and it takes hours to find all the pieces around my house and clean it up!!!

Healey Family said...

Oh, I just love little Caylin. She's so hilarious!