1.12.2008

Daddy's Home!

For the past year and a half, Colby has been working the late shift at work (1 - 9:30), and I hated it. On most days he would be at the carwash in the mornings as well, so we really didn't see him all day long. Not to mention the fact that Caylin doesn't go to bed until 10:30 or 11:00 so she can have some time with dad when he gets home from work. Well, Colby has been moved to a different department, so he will be working from 6am - 2 starting Monday! Yeah! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this, and the fact that we can have a social life again (it's really hard to have a social life when Saturday nights are the only time you can get together with friends!). Caylin can also start to get on more of a "normal" sleeping schedule as well!

One thing I am actually really excited for is to start cooking dinners. I know that sounds lame, but I am excited to learn to really cook. I even asked for an apron for Christmas (no, I didn't have an apron at all, if that says anything about my culinary experience) and got two very cute ones. If anyone has any great dinner recipes, I am certainly open to suggestions!

0 little munchkins: