1.24.2008

10 Months


Where has the past 10 months gone? I can't believe how big my little girl is getting. She is learning new things every day, and it boggles my mind how smart she is. The cutest thing she has picked up in the last couple of weeks is that she now knows who mom and dad are. When she wants me, she'll cry "mom, mom, mom," and it melts me! She also does the hand gesture for "I don't know," and points her finger and shakes it for "no more monkeys jumpin' on the bed!"

I don't know!

No more monkeys jumpin' on the bed!

Tonight we had an "eclair cake" for dessert and she really wanted some, so we stripped her down and let her go at it. I think she liked it!

5 little munchkins:

betsy said...

i love cailyn's tricks! it is so weird to see them learn and grow. i might come out to utah this summer so that should be a fun reunion!

Jess said...

She is always a doll Linds. Can you believe how fast the time goes? Don't blink!

Kyle said...

Linds-
What can I say? Cailyn's a doll and it's great seeing some pics of her. She has one of the best grins I've ever seen! Hope all is well with you guys.

Nick and Jessi said...

Lindsey,
Cailyn really is so sweet! And adorable. And so is your blog. Where did you get your background and everything?
Jessi

Kari said...

She is adorable! I love that finger shaking for "No more monkeys jumpin' on the bed". It is so cute!

Thanks so much for teaching me how to make headbands on Thursday! It was way fun, we should get together more often.