1.08.2008

When tempers flare . . .

. . . binkies fly! Caylin has mastered the art of temper-tantrun-throwing the past couple of days. She usually throws her head back and screams, but we can now add binky throwing to the list as well. Let me tell you, she has a good arm on her! Last night she had a really hard time going to sleep (I think mainly due to her cold), and Colby went in with me to get her. I picked her up out of her crib, and she took the binky out of her mouth and threw that thing on the ground so hard, then threw her head back and proceeded to scream. Colby and I looked at each other and just laughed because she did it so deliberately. Well, this afternoon she was not a very happy camper and as I laid her down on her changing table to change her diaper, she chucked the binky in my face! Again, I just laughed because it was hilarious! It would be great if this temper tantrum thing only got better, but I have my doubts.

2 little munchkins:

Nick and Jessi said...

Lindsey,
I found your blog through Haley and Kyle's and I'm so excited. Your little girl is darling. Where are you and Colby living? We should get together if you're close. Anyway... you can check us out at http://njberger.blogspot.com/
Love,
Jessi (Turner) Berger

Kari said...

Your blog is way cute! I keep having mixed feelings about changing my background. Yours is adorable though!

Anyway, that's funny that she is throwing her binkie. I mean, I'm sure it might lose it's appeal if it continues, but I think it is cute too!

I really do want to get together with you guys! Colby told Adam maybe this weekend. And even still, you and me should hang out some day. I will call you tomorrow, I promise! Adam always tells me I'm a bad friend for not calling, so I really will.