3.31.2008

Books!



Caylin has really become interested, and quite attached I might add, to her books. I find her in her room all the time just sitting in a pile of books she has pulled off her shelf just turning the pages over and over. The other day I was in my bedroom, and I had left her in her bedroom for a bit, so I decided to check on her. I couldn't find her anywhere, and finally found her sitting in her old carseat reading a book. She was talking away, and it was the cutest thing!
My grandma gave Caylin this little rocking chair that she loves. She climbs in it and says "rock, rock." Well, today she had to take her books with her. She just sat and read until either the book fell off or she threw it off, and then I had to retrieve it for her. Can I just say that I love little $1 board books from Target!

2 little munchkins:

Kari said...

That picture of her in her car seat is so cute! She's just chillin' there with her books, it's adorable!

I love books! They are by far one of my favorite things to have for Jayci. I didn't know Target had $1 board books, that is awesome! I'm totally going to have to go there now.

Kelsey said...

speaking of books....thank you for including me in the book exchange. I'm so excited! Infact, I'm sending a book to Hawaii today :)
We must get together! Maybe Caylin can teach Hallie how to talk!!!!