7.01.2008

Fishies

Last week Ashlee and I took Caylin and Sienna to the aquarium. I have been wanting to go there for a while, and was glad I finally went, although it was much smaller than I expected. Caylin liked watching the fish, but especially liked just running around in the little kids' section they have by the stingray pool. Ashlee and I didn't get to talk too much because Caylin and Sienna were just running around most of the time, not even paying attention to one another! Hopefully one day they will be good friends!


Sienna was trying to point out Caylin's nose, and Caylin was just trying to pick it
I was laughing so hard after I looked at this picture - I had no idea she was doing the evil eye!
She loved crawling through the little tunnels
and sitting on this rock
watching the fishies

2 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

So fun. I've always wanted to go there. So..when are we going to Liberty? Also, I do want you to show me how to do those bows! I'm in bow withdrawal :)

betsy said...

Love the skinned knees....