7.18.2008

Boating

Yesterday we went boating up to Echo with Colby's boss and his family and some friends that were visiting from Finland (visiting Colby's boss, that is). Caylin was entertained by the rocks on shore and just playing in the water. She liked the boat, but she had to be down walking around every time we stopped. She also had a fit when I got in the water to go skiing, but she survived! Luckily we were only there for a few hours, because Caylin didn't have a nap all day, and by the end, let's just say I was ready to go home!



Can you tell she was a bit tired?

2 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

I love how the life jacket smooshes her face :) So cute!

schaars said...

So she did ok with her life jacket then I know you were a little worried that she would hate it. They seem to forget about it fast when there is so much going on. How are you I am finally home and should be home all week if you want to play one day. Last week we went up to Bear Lake and Casey ended up just leaving Sienna and me for the week it was so nice!!!!