7.11.2008

July 4th


Caylin almost lasted on the float the entire time, but started standing up at the end, so I had to carry her. She loved waving to the people, and taking the candy out of the bucket and handing it to me. She also loved the fireworks, which I figured she would, but you never can tell. We went to the Real game the night before and watched their fireworks show as well. She was fascinated. Her favorite part of the whole day just may have been the tractor, however. Caylin has an obsession with tractors and points them out to me wherever we go. I had to buy her a toy tractor so she could have one at home!

3 little munchkins:

schaars said...

Too fun how cute our those pics and her little dress where did you find that? You look fabulous like usual I have got to get my fat butt moven I am the biggest emotional eater so my pants are on the verge of not fitting that is a bad sign!

Kelsey said...

I love her dress! Where did you get it? I looked forev to find Hallie something cute. Did you serve breakfast this year?

Lindsey said...

Since both of you asked, I found her dress at the Osh Kosh outlet last year. Luckily it fit her this year!