7.11.2008

What happens when you leave dad in charge

Yes, don't worry, those are Christmas jammies two sizes too small with Halloween socks in the middle of July. Not to mention the fact that the onesie is OUTSIDE the pants! I rest my case. (the hair adds a nice touch as well!)

trying to convince her we're not laughing at her
where is that belly button?
I think she realized just how pathetic she looked and was trying to hideauthentic Halloween socks!

I guess after all this, I can say I am partly to blame because I did leave this ensemble in the drawer and it was fair game, but only Colby could have actually assembled it like this! I love you babe! It's a good thing, though, that you're not around in the morning to really get her dressed!

6 little munchkins:

Becky said...

Please tell Colby that next time he is fashion flustered to give me a call. I will come over and lay out an outfit for my angel for him. I will also comb her hair!

This picture is a keeper for sure. We can bribe her for years with this one.

Love ya!
Mimi

schaars said...

Oh my that is the funniest thing ever!!! I can't stop laughing he really did that not as a joke??? Lets for sure go out to lunch next week but you don't need to take me out silly girl.

Maquel said...

Let's make sure Colby and Clark don't get together anytime soon. Clark's done the very same thing, though I think Colby gets the prize.

Kelsey said...

Thank you for making me laugh!!! Nick has the same sense of style with Hallie. He is rarely in charge :) She looks sooooo funny and she is too dang cute.

betsy said...

On rare occasion I will ask Kris to dress Niki and its never right. But this, Colby is bad!! Haha.

Sly Family said...

Caylin looks awesome in her outfit. I love it!!! Our blog is http://slyfamblog.blogspot.com