3.22.2009

Happy Birthday Caylin!!!

Happy Birthday my little princess! I can't believe that you are two years old! You are such a little firecracker and I really don't know what I would do without you. You are so sweet and sensitive, but very independent and sassy at the same time. I love watching you dance and sing and read your books and learn new things every day. You are so smart and beautiful and I am so proud of you and proud to be your mommy. Thanks for making me laugh and keeping me on my toes and for just being you! I love you so much and hope you have the best birthday!









9 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

Holy.....cow :) Can't believe she's 2. I sure love Caylin! She is a riot!
Hope you have a fun party tomorrow,sorry about the crap weather.
Let's play again soon. Hallie loved it.

carla thorup said...

haha... that tutu is darling!! happy bday caylin! i found the cute picture of her as a teeny tiny baby at our wedding with the skull shoes and it's just so cute. i'll have to send it to you!

hope she had a great day!

Healey Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet Caylin! We sure love you!
Ty, Mel and T

Your pics turned out so cute by the way...

Tory said...

Those pictures are too cute for me to even handle! By then way...we will be in SLC the weekend of May 22 for Brock's birthday...you should totally come by for the festivities. We miss you guys!

betsy said...

happy birthday caylin!

Kari said...

Oh she's so cute! Where are these pictures done? And did you take them? They're adorable.

Happy birthday cute girl!

Unknown said...

Lindsey,
She is such a doll. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I really miss you. lets get together soon.

schaars said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Caylin! Hope you had the best day ever! Linds when do you find out what you are having? Also I want to make Caylin a little skirt for her birthday I have the cutest fabric that would go perfectly with her cute little orange shoes so I need to know what size in clothes she is or better yet how much she weighs because all the patterns go by weight. And don't you dare so no or think that you have to get Sienna something I want to do it PLEASE!!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday my Caylin. I love you, I love you. Thank you for brightening my life. What did we ever do without you?

Mimi

Remember, we do say Holy Smoke!