3.11.2009

St. George

This past weekend the three of us got a much needed vacation to good old St. George. It was so much fun and I am so glad that Colby was able to get a good break. The first morning we walked to a little park and found the slowest slides in the entire world (I'm not kidding - I was laughing so hard!). I guess it's good they were so slow because Caylin has had a phobia of them for the past little while, but she was lovin' these ones!


daddy even went on the slide

we blew bubbles, and Caylin kept running off and chasing the ones that flew away yelling "No bubbles! No bubbles!"



the second day we took Taryn and Shawna to the park with us - these two were hilarious together

during one of our shopping trips we ventured over to Dollar Tree and Colby was so excited to find a pack of two, yes two kites for only$1. That should have given it away right there that they probably wouldn't do much, but he had to try anyway. The only thing it did was spin around and around before taking a serious nose dive.

Caylin was still convinced that maybe if she threw it it still might fly (I know what you're thinking, that is the sweetest kite I have ever seen!)
It was so nice to getaway just the three of us, and I am so glad we got the opportunity. We had so much fun, but of course it didn't last long enough!

4 little munchkins:

Shawna Wilson said...

Taryn loved playing with Caylin! They were so funny together. We should get them together again soon!

Marleepatts said...

I want to be in St. George right now thanks for helping the jonesing.

Kelsey said...

fun! What's with guys and kites? Nick loves them. That kite is sweet, I might go get me a 2 pack :)

Healey Family said...

Happy you got to go to St. George. Looks like you all had a blast! I'm glad Caylin likes bubbles, because we got her some for her B-Day! C ya soon.