2.02.2008

First Steps


Caylin took her first steps tonight! I was so shocked! Just yesterday she really started standing on her own for up to 30 seconds at a time, and even got to standing by herself. I was pretty sure that she would be taking some steps soon, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Tonight Colby and I went out with some friends and when we got back, my mom said that Caylin had taken a step by herself. Well, I armed myself with the video camera and we got her going. I was lucky enough to catch a few steps. It is only a matter of time now until she is really off!



4 little munchkins:

Kari said...

Congratulations! That is so cool! I'm glad you were able to get it on video too, that is awesome!

I am learning all too well that they grow up just too dang fast! This will be a fun time though!

betsy said...

holy crap! yay caylin! just you wait lindsey she will be running circles around you....

Jess said...

You are in trouble now. It is so fun when they walk, but you will be amazed how much chasing you do!

Anonymous said...

Caylin is so dang cute I love looking at these pictures Linds.. I am proud to say she's my niece!
Amanda