2.28.2008

iPod Tag

I find it ironic that I've never been tagged before, and I got tagged twice in the past couple of days!

Here are the instructions: Pick up your IPOD and go to Playlists..then toTop 25 most Played(this could be embarassing!)

I can't find the top 25 most played on mine, so I'll take a guess:

  1. Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5 (my current favorite)
  2. Broken - Lifehouse
  3. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
  4. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
  5. Lips of an Angel - Hinder
  6. Once in a Lifetime - Keith Urban
  7. Stand - Rascal Flatts
  8. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
  9. How to Save a Life - The Fray
  10. Everything - Michael Buble
  11. Feels Like Tonight - Chris Daughtry
  12. Tough Little Boys - Gary Allen (this one made me cry when I was pregnant - hello hormones!)
  13. It's Too Late to Apologize - One Republic
  14. Temperature - Sean Paul (one of my favorite running songs)
  15. Bubbly - Colbie Callat
  16. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  17. First Time - Lifehouse
  18. Over My Head - The Fray
  19. Calin - Unwritten Law (this isn't where we got her name, but it helped, and now she can say she has a song about her!)
  20. Forever - Vertical Horizon
  21. Blind - Lifehouse
  22. The Thong Song - Sisqo (another good running song!)
  23. Here By Me - 3 Doors Down
  24. Stand - Rascal Flatts
  25. Beautiful - James Blunt

I tag: the same people I tagged on the last one (except Kelsey)!

2 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

The Thong Song :) he he That song is fantastic! I'm going to download it to my Ipod!

schaars said...

I love that you tag me and I am not on your friends site!!!!! Most of the songs that you listen to are my favorite. It looks like I have some posting to do! And I love all the new backgrounds,