2.18.2008

Midget Feet

We all inherit things from our parents, and Caylin definitely inherited her daddy's feet. So I was thinking on Saturday that now that Caylin is pretty much walking everywhere, she would need some new shoes for church. The ones she usually wears are patent leather on the bottom, and I figured that probably wouldn't work too well. I went several places trying to find some black church shoes, but Colby and I ended up at Wal Mart Saturday night and found some white shoes there. Well, little miss tiny feet ended up getting a new pair of white church shoes, size 1! Luckily they did have shoes that small with tread on the bottom, because I don't think they really anticipated anyone who can fit in them to really be walking around!

1 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

oh my gosh! I'm so excited that you have a blog. I was wondering! I was actually talking about you last night. I didn't know you were in the same ward as Emily & Richard White. That's Trisha's sister :)
Let's play soon. I'm adding you to my friends list so I can check your blog daily! Tell Colbs hi.
Ps. Caylin is so freakin cute and big! I haven't seen her in a couple. I can't believe her feet are so small. That is classic.