2.29.2008

Here we go again - Tagged!

I'm sure you never knew you wanted to know so much about me in such a short period of time! Here goes nothing!

What's his name? Colby Linden Healey
How long have you been together? It will be 10 years on September 11
How long did you date? almost 4 years
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Colby
Who is taller? Colby, but only by an inch! (which explains why our daughter is such a midget!)
Who said 'I love you' first? Colby, only after dating a few weeks, and we were only Seniors in high school, so I thought it was a bit soon, but it all worked out
Who does the laundry? you kidding? I don't think Colby would do laundry to save his life
Who does the dishes? me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Colby
Who pays the bills? Colby
Who mows the lawn? our nice maintenance man Antonio
Who cooks dinner? me, sometimes, when he approves of what I am making, otherwise we just go out
Who sings better? Colby definitely practices more, but in this case, practice does NOT make perfect (he's still tone deaf like I am)
Who drives when you are together? Colby - I find that he usually tries to tell me how to drive if I'm driving, and I really don't believe myself to be a bad driver, but it usually turns into an argument nonetheless
Who is more stubborn? that's pretty equal
Who is smarter? I would say I am, but Colby can really hold his own when it comes to dealing with computers and car washes
Who kissed who first? Colby asked my permission every time he kissed me for the first few months we were dating. I finally told him just to go for it when he wanted it, even though it was so sweet that he would think to ask first.
Who asked who out first? it was a mutual thing
Who proposed? Colby, up Millcreek Canyon
Who is more sensitive? probably Colby, who cries everytime we watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Who has more friends? Colby
Who has more siblings? Colby
Who wears the pants in the family? that one depends on who is answering the question, but since it's me, I wear them

I tag: Betsy and Emily

2 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

I loved this post! I love the Extreme Makeover comment...so do Nick and I :) Nick turns it off everytime it's on!

schaars said...

How funny that you have been tagged three times. And now I have been tagged twice thanx! It's fun getting to know new things about you!