2.28.2008

Tagged

What is your occupation? mommy, mama, mom
What are you listening to right now? Colby snoring (I have a really bad habit of staying up late and getting things done when my two babies are sleeping)
What is the last thing you ate? a ginger cookie
Do you wish on stars? I used to all the time when I was little, but when my wishes never really came true, I kind of gave up
If you were a crayon what color would you be? never really thought about that one, maybe pink
How is the weather right now? chilly and dark, although today was gorgeous!
Last person you talked to on the phone? Colby asking if he could go to the Jazz game with his brother
Do you like the person who tagged you? yes, but I really miss seeing my friend Betsy and little Niki!
How old are you right now? 27, which is way too old for me
Your favorite drink? egg nog, and it's a good thing that it's only available during the holidays, because I think I would for sure OD on it if I could have it any time I wanted
Favorite sport to watch? soccer, college football (only in person, I have a hard time watching really any sport on TV)
Have you ever dyed your hair? yep, and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon
Your favorite job? being a mommy
Any pets? do husbands count?
Favorite month? it would have to be March because that is Caylin's birthday and that is when the weather starts changing to Spring!
Favorite food? strawberries and bananas with sugar on the top, anything sweet, cereal
What was the last movie you watched? I believe National Treasure
What do you do to vent anger? going on a long drive and listen to some tunes
Fall or spring? I like them both, but if I had to pick one, it would be Spring (can you tell I have Spring Fever really bad right now?)
Hugs or kisses? anytime
Living arrangements? two bedroom condo that seems to shrink daily
When was the last time you cried? last Friday when I thought I lost a large sum of cash (I found it later that day in the laundry, thank goodness!)
What is on the floor in your closet? shoes and laundry
What did you do last night? the usual, sat at home and played, gave Caylin a bath, put the babes to bed, stayed up cleaning like a night owl
What inspires you? my daughter
What are you afraid of? losing someone close to me
How many cars have you had? three - a 1988 Honda Civic, a 1996 Toyota Paseo, and currently a 2002 Volkswagen Passat
How many keys are on your key ring? three - house, car, mailbox
How many years at your current job? almost a year
Favorite day of the week? any day that Colby doesn't have to go to the car wash and can stay home and play
Where have you lived? Salt Lake, Sugarhouse, Solana Beach, Encinitas
First cd you ever bought? I believe it was Counting Crows
Favorite vacation? Cancun, Hawaii
Favorite tv shows? I just became obsessed with America's Best Dance Crew, which is rather ironic because I can't dance to save my life, but those people are amazing!

I tag: Jess, Ashlee, Jessi, Kari, Kelsey

1 little munchkins:

betsy said...

loved your survey. miss you guys!! give caylin kisses for me and niki.