2.19.2008

Lovey


So this is Caylin's beloved "Lovey." It is so cute because she cannot go to sleep without it. As soon as we give it to her at night and it hits her face, she is in automatic sleep mode. Nearly every time I go to check on her during the night, she is clutching the thing as well. I also love that when she gets up, she has to have lovey before she gets out of the crib. I finally grabbed the camera tonight and snapped some photos of her with it.

I love this one!



typical Caylin


4 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

Sooo cute! Is she always happy or what?!

Becky said...

Let me respond to that question. Yes, she is always that happy.

These pictures of my Caylin and Lovey are too cute. Lindsey thanks for having this site so that I can refer my friends to it to see my angel girl.

Love you guys!

Grandma

Kari said...

Oh she is so stinkin' cute, I can hardly stand it! She is such a happy baby!

betsy said...

It is so crazy that she is walking around. I love it!