3.02.2008

Pretty toes!


So last Friday I had to break out the sandals because the weather was so nice, but once I put them on, I decided that my toenails looked hideous and desperately needed a fresh coat of paint. That night I got ready to paint my toenails, and decided to attempt to paint Caylin's as well. They were always painted last summer, but then again, she would actually hold still for me to do them also! Once I got hers painted, I asked where her pretty toes were, and she kept showing me. It was so cute, and she was pretty excited!

and then she kept doing this, I guess she could see them better herself this way!

6 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

that is sooo weird cause today I was looking at Hallie's` toes contemplating how to paint them! Then I seriously thought of you and how you painted Caylin's when she was brand new!
She really is so cute Linds!

schaars said...

How cute is that! I have never been able to paint Sienna's she would always wake up when I would try last year and now she wont hold still. How did you get Caylin to sit there? She is such a doll!

Lindsey said...

Just to let you know, I had a bottle of base coat, a bottle of top coat, and a bottle of nail polish, so as long as Caylin had one in each hand, she was okay and just sat and watched me do it. I was shocked as well that she sat for so long. She even helped me blow on them when I was done too.

Emily said...

So fun...little girls are just so fun! Heidi Jamieson does my kids pictures. She does a great job. There is a link on my blog for Heidi Lynn photography. Info is on there but her number is 809-2289. You may have to wait a month or so because she just had a baby a few weeks ago. I just got a new camera for Christmas and have been having so much fun playing around. I would love to take some of Caylin and give you a disc until Heidi is available. Call her first though and see how soon she is taking appointments! Hope that helps.

betsy said...

this is too cute. when i paint niki's toenails she has to sit in her high chair. i'm really glad you get to start enjoying warmer weather!

Jess said...

So cute! She is becoming a little girl!