3.25.2008

Easter

I don't know whether Caylin was a little eager for Easter or what, but her Easter started at 4:30 in the morning. She wasn't sleeping well, and when I went in and fed her at 4:30, she was wide awake. I tried to get her back to sleep, but she saw the basket the Easter Bunny left on her changing table and that was pretty much the end of things. I took lots of pictures and got out the video camera because she was pretty cute going around and finding everything that had been hidden. She first found one of the eggs in her room and when she realized there were Cheerios inside, she got pretty excited. The first picture was taken at 4:30 in the morning with that first egg (notice the Cheerios all over the floor!).



egg hunt at Holly's
Caylin and cousin Connor
going for a walk after dinner

2 little munchkins:

Kelsey said...

I love her dress! Look at all that blonde hair :) You look fantastic by the way.

Shawna Wilson said...

She is so cute and I can't believe she is walking around! Taryn's not even close! This summer is going to be so fun to have these girls in their little swim suits at evergreen!