3.27.2008

Officially a midget

Caylin's nicknames are midget and munchkin, and for good reason. Today was her one year check up at the doctor, and the numbers just support the fact that she is little. Caylin weighs 17 lbs. 6 oz. (2nd percentile) and is 27.4 inches (4th percentile). I just laughed as the nurse told me the numbers. One good thing, though, she has a big head. Yes, she is in the 84th percentile for her head circumference. Hopefully that is because she has lots of information stored up there or something! Caylin was doing pretty average until her 6 month check-up, when she went from the 40th percentile to the 2nd percentile for weight, and has stayed there ever since. One good thing is that she has gotten a ton of use out of her 6-9 month clothes, because that is what she is still wearing! She is my little munchkin!

4 little munchkins:

Emily said...

What a cutie! My kids have big heads to - at least they don't out of proportion, right! Looks like you had a fun Easter, kids make it so much fun, don't you think?!

Jess said...

Love all the updates. She is a doll. I can't believe she is a year. I love all her outfits. She is such a munchkin. I love when I see the short little one year olds like her walking around, it cracks me up. Its like you have to take a double take because they look so small to be walking.

betsy said...

Amen to the munchkin babies! Niki is 16 pounds 7 ounces and 26 1/2 inches tall as of her one year. I really do want to see Caylin walking around cause when I imagine Niki walking around its just too funny, they are so little!

schaars said...

Oh my she is a tiny tot!!! Happy late Birthday darling Caylin I still cant believe that our little girls are one! I love all your new posts I feel like it has been forever since we talked. Lets get together this week call me and let me know what days work for you!