3.21.2008

A year in review. . .

Where has one year gone? As I think back to the excitement and fear that filled me a year ago, I could never have imagined how drastically my life was going to change. It has been amazing to watch Caylin learn and grow each and every day, and turn into the little girl that she is today with her spunky personality and inquisitive mind. She is so curious and independent and smart, and I know that I am in for a whirlwind of activity and trouble in the years to come. I can't imagine what I would do without her and just want to wish her a happy first birthday!!!


Caylin had a fever when she was born, and so had to have an IV. The diaper is there to keep it in. We called it her boxing glove.


This is the dreaded bilirubin bed that Caylin had to spend the first four days we were home on. I can't tell you how much I hated that thing!


Caylin's first trip to Disneyland at 6 weeks old.


her first Real Salt Lake game


Hawaii at 5 months


go Utes!

Happy Halloween!
Happy New Year!

I love you Caylin!

3 little munchkins:

Anonymous said...

What would my life be like without my Caylin? It hurts to even think about. Thank you Lindsey and Colby for allowing me to be there with you through everything. Beginning with a little pair of shoes to announce your were pregnant, to that special night a year ago in the hospital trying to sleep on those chairs and being able to see my angel for the first time. You will never, ever know what this year has meant to me. Most of all, thank you Caylin for allowing me to be your grandmother, and for loving me unconditionally.
This has been the best year ever!

Mimi

Kari said...

Happy Birthday little Caylin! You are so cute and always so happy, smiley, and so much fun to be around! You have had a very eventful year. We're glad you're here and that we know you!

Kelsey said...

Happy Bday Caylin Becca! Those pics were so cute Linds.